Monday, November 17, 2008

A Fun Morning

Jake and I traveled to MA this past weekend to visit family. I haven't been home since I moved to PA...three months ago! I have never been away from family for so long. I know three months may not be a big deal for some people, but I have never lived away from family, so this has been very strange for me. I was really excited to go "home" and see everyone. It was a very busy weekend and so much fun! My first stop of the weekend was to see Mackenzie and Jamieson! I was wide awake at 6am Saturday morning because I was so anxious to see them! We spent the morning catching up and playing. Mackenzie showed me how she plays the flute...And then put on a magic show for me...
She even made her brother disappear!

When Jamieson decided not to cooperate with the illusion, Mackenzie decided not to make him reappear! Got to love siblings :)

No comments: