Friday, November 21, 2008

Home and Resting

Emma had surgery this morning to remove her adenoids and have tubes put in her ears. Jake was at the surgery this morning and he said she did great! Jake spent the afternoon resting with her and watching "Little House on the Prairie." She ate most of her dinner tonight and went to bed nice and early. Emma is such a good patient and seems to be doing really well. We are proud of her being so brave and having the surgery. Hopefully this will help end her battle with ear infections!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would not even be able to tell that Emma had surgery!!! She looks great! Emma, I hope you are feeling better!

Love,
Auntie Christine

Anonymous said...

Emma,

How do you feel? I hope you are doing o.k. and feeling better soon! I can't wait to see you next month.

Love,
Beezy

Anonymous said...

Hi Emma Marshall,

I love you. Maybe we can make you a pink tractor to make you feel better.

Love,
Joey

Anonymous said...

Hi Emma!

I hope you are feeling better
this morning! I am sure you're
going to have a lot to tell me
about visit to the hospital and
your surgery experience!
Now you have to rest and drink
so you'll feel all better to go
back to school.
Love you lots
See you in a couple weeks
Nana

Jenn said...

emma, make sure you get lots of rest so you can feel better in no time. love ya!