We wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!

We are home today, just the two of us, enjoying some quiet, relaxing time together. Jake and I have so much to be thankful for this year. There are too many things to list, but the thing we are most thankful for is family. The past couple years have been nothing short of interesting for the two us and at times trying. Family has been our constant support and
encouragement. I am thankful for my family who have always stood by and supported me. I am also thankful for Jake's family who have graciously welcomed and accepted me into their family. We are so grateful to have lots of family, whether near or far, that we know are always in our corner. Jake and I are also thankful for his children, Emma, Abby and Nate. They bring so much joy to us and we love them dearly. We are so happy to finally be living closer to them. It's great to be part of their lives on a more regular basis. Though we aren't as close as we would prefer to be or see them as often as we would like to, we are in a far better place with them this year than we were last and for that we are grateful. Another family that I am thankful for is
Brinkley/Chatterton family. They have been gracious and kind to us under circumstances that can be difficult and stressful....and for that we are grateful.
Though we are not celebrating this holiday with family, we want you to know that you are in our thoughts and that we love you so much. We wish you all a beautiful thanksgiving day!
Love,
Jake and Nikki
3 comments:
Hey guy!Happy Thanksgiving to you! I amat the Santry house, we finished dinner a while ago and then wentback to the table for the PIES.Enjoy your day together and knowthat we are thinking about youand miss you.See you soonLove,Mom
Happy Thanksgiving! What a great picture of you two. I am so glad that you both are having a peaceful day at home. We were thinking about you, and hope you had a wonderful day. We look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks!
Love,
Christine
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm glad you guys were able to enjoy your day together. I know they are few and far between. We're looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks! And Connor is looking forward to meeting the kids :)
Love,
Renee
Post a Comment