Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thanks Nana!

Nana gave Abby and Nate each a gift card to KMart as part of their birthday presents. Last night we went shopping and they got to buy anything of their choice. It was fun to let them explore everything in the store and see what they would pick out for themselves. Abby and Nate were so excited to use their "credit cards" and make their purchases. Here is what they chose...

Abby bought a baby doll that cries and says "Mama"
She is such a good little mommy! She named her baby Sally and walked around with it all night saying, "I'm your Mama now!"
And she got a make-up kit too! I love how girly she is!
Nate picked out a Superman ball that he can't wait to use at the playground :)
And an electric guitar that plays music!
Rockin' the guitar...
Nate and Abby called Nana right away to thank her for their gifts.

Thanks so much Nana, the kids love their new toys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you're happy, I'm happy!
I'm glad you enjoyed shopping
and picking out some special
things for yourselves!

Nate I'm hoping you'll be able to
play some Christmas tunes for
us when you come to visit..and
Abby bring the baby, we have plenty
of room for her.
Love you lots
Nana