Mr. Nathan Alexander Marshall is quite the little man. He is as cute as can be whether he is happy, sad, mad or bad. Most of the time Nate is a pretty easy going little fellow. He is funny and clever and loves to make everyone laugh. I must say that this past weekend we only saw flashes of this happy, easy going guy. For the most part Nate was grumpy, stubborn and found himself in his share of trouble. But even when he is naughty, he is still the cutest thing. For example, Saturday night Jake, Emma and I were downstairs talking while Nathan and Abby were upstairs playing. All of a sudden we heard a loud thud followed by Nate saying (frantically) "No, don't tell Mickey...don't tell Mickey!" With those words Jake went upstairs to investigate while I stayed in my seat bracing myself for what he would discover. Apparently, Nate thought it would be fun to swing like Tarzan from the curtains. Obviously this didn't work and Nate tore the curtain rod right out of the wall. He was disciplined and then told to come apologize to me. He came downstairs, head hung low, and said,
"Mickey, I sorry I broke your curtain."
I said, "That's okay, Nate. Accidents happen."
And then he looked up at me sternly, pointed his finger at me and said,
"And Mickey...I forgive you."
I couldn't help but laugh :) He is just too much!

3 comments:
That's beautiful! I'm so glad that he forgave you!
Love,
Christine
Nate is so cute! I am glad he
forgave you "Mikey" Probably it was for not securing those curtins
well enough for him to swing on!
Love
Barbara
hahaha, well... i guess you kinda have to laugh at this one!
Post a Comment