Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Off to work!

The girls were so excited to go to work with Daddy on Monday morning. When Jake went in to wake them up at 7:15am, Emma was lying there wide awake just waiting for Dad tell her to get up and get dressed. Jake woke up sleepy head Abby and asked her if she still wanted to come. She jumped up from under the covers and replied, "I'm not THAT sleepy!" So it was a go!


Ready for work in their new outfits from Nana.

While the girls had to get up early, Nate and I got to have a lazy morning at home in our pj's. We finally decided to get dressed and drive out to Lens Crafters to visit Dad and the girls for lunch.

Nathan even had a turn working with Dad by himself while the girls came with me to pick up lunch. I heard he was quite the ladies man and helped make a couple sales!

Break time!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

love the glasses on nate... i've always wondered if any of the kids would need glasses. at least they won't hate them if they ever do!

Anonymous said...

The outfits look great! I'm
so glad to everything fit so
perfectly!!

I love the fact that the kids can
visit their dad at work..
Who's that great looking guy
in the glasses??

Love
Nana