Tuesday morning we headed to Martha's Vineyard to meet up with Nana and spend a few days at the beach. Everyone was really looking forward to this trip. Jake and the kids have been there before but this was my first time and Emma was eager to show me all the fun things to do at the Vineyard.
The ferry ride on the Island Queen.
Emma and Abby learning how to skip rocks with Daddy.
3 comments:
Nate must have been wiped out to fall asleep without that binkie. That has only happened on very rare occasions with me!
I love that green swimsuit of Abby's. Did she get to bring it home or did you guys keep it? That would definitely cut down on the sunscreen hassle around here. I think I need to get a water shirt like that for Christian before we go to the beach. Originally I was thinking that I wouldn't get McKenna a swimsuit, but she gets in the pool now so I might get her something like that. I'm so nervous about her getting a sun burn!
"I miss you. I'll come see you soon."
Love, Abby
abby's face is so full of excitement on the boat, i love it. i laughed at the one with you with nate's shoes on...it reminded me of the humbling experience of carrying an american girl doll into a huge movie theater with emma and abby when we went to see the kit kittredge movie. they had an extra doll, so of course we all had to carry one!
Post a Comment