Our third, and final day, at the Vineyard was pretty simple. It was an extremely HOT day, so we decided to skip the beach. Instead, we walked around town, went out to lunch, Nana took the kids shopping, got some ice cream (again!) and then we all headed out before we had any major meltdowns!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Okay I've checked out the whole blog, and read about all the adventures you guys have been on! What a fun time you have had. Everyone looks great. You all have that beach glow! The twins are headed to VA Beach by themselves for a few days with their Aunt Kimmy and Uncle Dave tomorrow, and Uncle Tim, Adam, and I will join them on Friday. We are very excited! Jake and Nikki we love you. Emma, Abby, Nate, We love you too! You are our precious little people! Love, Aunty Erin. Nikki if you would like, I will send an invitation to our family's blog. Just email me, Airdee98@hotmail.com
The trip pictures are wonderful and well documented. I'm so glad the children got to spend a lot of time with Nana. I know how important that is to her and to the children. They will always treasure the memories of going to he beach with Nana.
Grandmom
wow girl, how many bathing suits do you own?! looks like it you all had a great time and made lots of memories.
Post a Comment