Friday, Jake and I found ourselves in a pickle. Jake had to work part of the day and I also had to babysit my cousins, Mackenzie and Jamieson. Usually, this wouldn't be a problem and Emma, Abby and Nate could have come with me babysitting. However, on this day, Mackenzie and Jamieson had appointments to go to that I was unaware of. So now there are 5 children and only 3 extra seats in my car...slight problem here! What are we to do? Well, when you are in trouble who do you call....NANA!! Since Jake's mom was on vacation this week, she jumped at the opportuntiy to spend the entire day with her grandkids. She had a fun and busy day planned out for them and they were all entusiastic about it. First it was off to visit Grammy and some friends at Liberty Place.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Nana to the Rescue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I had such a great time with my
grandchildren,Jake and Nikki this
week. I certainly appreciate the
energy that 3 children require and
deserve!! What special children
they are..and they are so lucky that they have so many people who
love them and care for them
Love,
Nana,Mom Barbara
It's so great to see Grammy and Puppy with the kids! I'm sure those were special times for everyone!
Post a Comment