Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New England Aquarium

Since we were were heading into Boston to visit Jake at work, we decided to make a day of it and take the kids to the New England Aquarium. It's always a challenge to pick an activity that everyone will enjoy, but this time was easy. It was a HOT day, so it was nice to be inside with the air conditioning. The kids had fun looking at all the different fish and exploring new things. This is the third time in a year that the Marshall clan has visited the aquarium and I don't think they ever tire of it.

Poor Nate needed a lift to see all the fun stuff :)

I love the look of wonder and amazement on his face :)
The kids loved getting to hold some of the sea creatures. I think they would have been content to stay at this section all day!




They each picked out a visor for a souvenir. Here we have a penguin, dolphin and a frog...too cute!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

nice choice emma on picking the penguin, it's my fav too!
nikki, i love abby's expression on the picture of you with the children, hilarious!!! you captured some great pics.

Judy said...

From the report I got Abby most favorite thing about her trip to Mass was seeing an octopus (or maybe it was a squid...I can't remember) at the aquarium. She told me about it a few times. It must have made quite an impression on her.