Saturday, July 12, 2008

Splish...Splash

"Does our hotel have a pool"? This is usually the first question that is asked when we pick up the kids. Swimming at the pool has become a tradition for the kids during our visits and has become something that we enjoy just as much as they do. After picking up the kids from Aunt Judy, we traveled to King of Prussia, Pa. It took us about 3 hours but the kids were GREAT the whole time. But once we arrived, the kids had some stored up energy to burn and the pool provided for a great outlet. Emma got to show off her new swimming skills that she learned at her swimming classes, Abby showed us how she could dive and swim under water and Nate...well, Nate spent most of his time on the steps but he kept us on our toes because every now and then he wanted to "swim by myself" which meant jumping off the step into the pool. We all had a great time enjoying some fun in the sun.





2 comments:

Judy said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures!! I've been missing those sweet kids and you should hear Christian. Oh my word, he can't stop asking for them. My little boy who loved being an only child is now gone. I don't know how I'm ever going to get him to go to his Sunday school class without Nate tomorrow. He already asked me if Nate would be there!

Amy said...

Diving sticks?!!! I hope the girls were fishing those off the bottom for you! What good practice for both of them! It's so great to see them showing off their new summer swimming skills!