I see what beautiful is about when I'm looking in not when I'm looking out.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Too cute :)
This little boy is just too darn cute!
Nate had "new" pj's (not actually new, but he had never seen or worn them before) and he really liked them. He wouldn't sit on Jake's lap while we all watched a movie because Jake was eating a snack and Nate didn't want any crumbs on his new pj's :)
Ok... so I just checked your blog and had to read through like 5 or 6 posts that you posted over a couple day span. It was all very cool, and I would comment on all of them, but it is late, and I am still in college and should be sleeping right now. Thanks Nikki for a wonderful job updating the blog. Hope to see you both sometime.
Do those pj's say "Sound sleeper?" Hmmm...maybe they have a magic touch at your house. You'll have to let us know if they actually make him a sound sleeper and if they do I'll be searching ebay for a matching pair :) What a cute boy he is!
5 comments:
Ok... so I just checked your blog and had to read through like 5 or 6 posts that you posted over a couple day span. It was all very cool, and I would comment on all of them, but it is late, and I am still in college and should be sleeping right now. Thanks Nikki for a wonderful job updating the blog. Hope to see you both sometime.
Nathan is just a born comedian!
He looks like a little superman
in his "sound sleeper" pj's!
Love,
Nana
Do those pj's say "Sound sleeper?" Hmmm...maybe they have a magic touch at your house. You'll have to let us know if they actually make him a sound sleeper and if they do I'll be searching ebay for a matching pair :)
What a cute boy he is!
awww, what a ham! he is too funny :)
Looks like you guys are doing very well in PA! Sending hugs from Venezuela ;)
Post a Comment