I opened my front door to leave this morning, and this is what I was greeted with...
I'm not ready for snow! Don't get me wrong, I do like snow. When I am at home snuggled under a blanket with cookies baking in the oven, or for the holidays, or to play in...I love to go sliding and stuff. But, when life has to resume as normal (work, errands, picking up kids a 100 miles away) with all this very pretty, but also very annoying snow...I don't like it so much! Cleaning off cars, scraping windows, slippery roads, slush, boots, hats.....I HATE IT! I'm just hoping that the winters here in PA are somewhat of an improvement compared to MA. I guess I better get used to it. It looks like winter has arrived!

3 comments:
I can't believe you got snow before we did! (Not that I'm complaining about not having snow) I'm with you...I love it when I can be nice and cozy in my house, or out sledding, but to have to drive in it is not my favorite thing. Guess I better get ready!
Love,
Christine
You can keep the snow down there
because I am not ready for winter!
The perfect winter for me would be
snow on Christmas then.. GONE!
Stay Warm!
Love
Nana
i'm so jealous that you have snow already. i looove snow and can't wait to get some. i know, i'm crazy but it doesn't bother me ;) i've been dreaming about snow for about a week now!!!
Post a Comment