Monday, November 24, 2008

Not much happening

Like I said, we had a pretty relaxing weekend. Other than putting up the Christmas tree, we really didn't do much. Except...
have way too much fun with our pancakes...
and learned how to play Battleship (Emma's request)...
And practice our matching ability with a game of memory...
But don't worry, next visit with the kids will more than make up for this lazy weekend! We are traveling to MA for a couple days to celebrate Christmas with the Marshall family, Daly family, and Delaney family!!! Whew...I'm tired just thinking about it!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

b4 ahhh, you sunk my battleship!! jk :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

Love,
Renee

Anonymous said...

Great pancakes..I hope they tasted
as good as they looked..actually
I hope they tasted better than
they looked!

Looks like everyone had a great time doing things together..sure
beats watching TV!
Love you guys
Nana